- Cork is a natural, raw material and will display signs of softening and wear with repetitive use
- To prolong wear and condition, keep from water, sweat, lotion, sprays, cosmetics and other harsh chemicals, such as cleaning products – or simply remove bracelet beforehand
- For continued maintenance, cleansing with a damp cloth is recommended
Materials you will need: a piece of string, a pair of scissors and a ruler
- Wrap the string around your wrist, either closest to your hand or the exact location of your personal preference
- After desired location, cut the string with the scissors at the point where the two ends of the string meet
- Finally, measure the string and select the size from the sizing chart which corresponds to the closest measurement indicated
Charity Wrist Company supports organizations and communities by allowing our customers to apply 10% of net sales from each bracelet purchased to be donated to the modern cause of their choice(selected at the time of placing order).
Causes we are supporting:
- Animals - Pet Partners
- Breast Cancer - Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Child Advocacy - National Children's Alliance
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse - To Write Love On Her Arms
- Education - Iridescent
- Environment - Plastic Oceans
- Healthcare - Doctors Without Borders
- LGBTQ Rights & Advocacy - The Trevor Project
- Mental Health - Project Semicolon
- Pediatric Cancer - National Pediatric Cancer Foundation
- Sports & Recreation - Special Olympics
- Veterans & Military - Fisher House Foundation
- Youth Development - Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
Information we will need to consider your request.
- Organization Name
- Organization Tax ID number
- Social Media Information
- Contact Information
We will do our best to respond and reply to your request within 5-7 business days.
Please understand we will not support organizations or causes with a political nature, or ones that do not align with Charity Wrist Company.